AUTEL G-BOX2 for Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost Work for IM608 or IM508 with XP400
- Supports fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using the DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost.
- Reads and writes Bosch engine ECU on F chassis of BMW and MQB of VA-G.
AUTEL G-BOX2 Highlights:
1. Works with Autel IM508+XP400 and IM608
2. It can be used in Boot Mode or Bench Method.
3. Supports Mercedes Benz All Key Lost, faster calculate password
4. Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
5. Program keys for Mercedes DAS3 CAN EIS/EXS in an ALL-Keys-Lost situation
6. Reduces reading time of W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
7. No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 Models
8. Supports DME/DDE ISN Reading and Writing in Boot Mode on applicable BMW vehicles.
9. Reduce the data reading time of ECU W204 and EIS W207 by more than 85%; It is not necessary to remove and reinsert the key for W221 and W164 after the 2009 models.
Autel G-BOX2 is an adapter compatible with Autel's IM508 (with purchase of XP400 programmer) and IM608 Key Programming tablets used to aide in the programming keys for Mercedes DAS3 CAN EIS/EXS in an ALL Keys Lost situation. The G-Box2 also supports DME/DDE ISN Reading and Writing in Boot Mode on applicable BMW vehicles. Bench Method is also supported. All Keys Lost password calculations are 4x to 8x faster. Moreover, the number of insertions and removals of W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009 is reduced to zero, greatly simplifying the operation steps. It can be used in Boot Mode or Bench Method. G-BOX2 needs to be used with the Autel IM508 or IM608 for reliable performance.
G-BOX2 is compatible with the Autel's advanced diagnostic tablets support IMMO and key programming functions.
G-BOX2 realizes fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using ths DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost. The use of the G-BOX2 reduces the time needed and eliminates the process of insertion and removal.
G-BOX2 can read and access most engines manufactured by Bosch including EDS/ MEx17 series engines used in BMW and Volkswagen Vehicles. This capability supports the ability to perform adaptions when all keys are lost and engine is replaced.
Less Time, More Secure
1. Support fast mode on Vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using the Das3 EIS/ EZS are lost
2. Read and write Bosch Engine ECU on F Classis of BMW and MQB of Volkswagen
3. With the Autel's advanced Diagnostic Tablets supporting IMMO and Key programming functions
Autel G-Box Adapter can work on Mercedes-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
Compare with other adapter Autel G-Box Adapter is more effctive to reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs.
AUTEL G-BOX Adapter can support Mercedes All Key Lost BMW DME Reading.
AUTEL G-BOX Adapter use with both the Autel MaxiIM IM608, IM508 and Auro IM600.
Autel G-Box Adapter is specially designed for Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
It helps to reduce the time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
Why Buy Autel G-BOX --- Small is Smart!
1. Fit for Mercedes-Benz All Key Lost, Faster Password Calculation
- Supports Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, faster calculate password
- Supports IM608 or IM508 with XP400
- Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
- Mercedes DAS3 can EIS/EZS all keys lost
- Reduces reading time of W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
- No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models
- Can read and write BMW DME/DDE ISN in boot mode
- Compatible with Auro IM600 & Auro IM100 with XP400
8X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W172, W204, W207;
4X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W209, W211, ETC.
2. Fit for Mercedes-Benz All Key Lost, No More Repeated Insertions and Removals of IR Simulator
W164/-2008, W251/-2008, W164/2009-, W169, W251/2009, W216, W221(partial), W202(K)/W208(K)/W210(K), W203(K)/W463(K)
3. Fit for Mercedes-Benz All Key Lost, Can Be Programmed on The Vehicle Without Removing the EIS
EXCEPT FOR EIS W164 / -2008, W251 / -2008, W221, W202 (K) / W208(K) /W210(K), AND W203 (K) / W463 (K), ALL OTHER EISS CAN BE
PROGRAMMED ON THE VEHICLE DIRECTLY.
4. Fit for Mercedes-Benz All Key Lost, BMW DME/ DDE ISN Reading and Wring in Boot Mode
Troubles and Troubleshooting:
When all the keys of the Mercedes-Benz vehicle are lost, you can operate through the OBD.
This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204, W207, W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009.
How to Make the G-BOX2 Work?
1. OBDII Operation when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicle are lost
Use OBDII access on Mercedes=Benz vehicles manufactured after 2009 with W204, W207, W216 and W164 EISs
1). Connect the G-BOX2 to vehicle's OBDII
2). Remove the fuse of vehicle EIS. Connect the Relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable.
3). When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and ELV plug using the supplied K-Line cable
4). Connect the G-BOX2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet.
2. Desktop operation when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicle are lost
Use this method for all Mercedes-Benz vehicle EISs supported by Autel diagnostic tablets supporting IMMO and Key Programming Functions
1). Connect the G-BOX2 to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the supplied DB15 cable
2). Connect to the DC Port of G-BOX2 using a power adapter (DC 12V)
3). COnnect the G-BOX2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet
3. Reading engine password operation on bench
Use this method for Bosch ECUs supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablets supporting IMMO and Key Programming Functions
1). Connect the G-BOX2 to Autel diagnostic tablet
2). Connect the G-BOX2 to Engine ECU
3). Connect to the DC port of G-BOX2 using a power adapter (DC 12V)
Tests from customers:
W204 AKL OBD with new G Box
BMW N20 DME ISN READ UNDER 15SEK !!!
1pc x Autel G-BOX2
1pc x DB15 Cable
1pc x K-Line Cable
1pc x Fuse Cable
2pcs x Fuse (5A)
2pcs x Clamp Cable
1pc x OBDII Extension Cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide