APB112 simulator support 46,4D data collection and 46 smart key password calculation and chip simulation. This toyota simulator also support toyota 4D & H smart key simulation, but need works together with Autel IM608 or IM508
AUTEL APB112 Toyota Smart Key Simulator for Autel MaxiIM IM608
AUTEL APB112 Features:
Smart key simulator
Compatible with IM608, IM508, and MX808IM
Compact but would need to be used with the XP400
Cannot be used with the XP200
46, 4D data collection
46 smart key password calculation
46 chip simulation
Toyota 4D (94/D4, 98) smart key simulation
Toyota H (88/A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
Collects data from the ignition coil
Identify ignition coil troubles
Decode vehicle key chip data
Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
Toyota/Lexus smart key all key lost
Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
How to Use Autel APB112?
1. Connect the APB112 Smart Key Simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USB cable.
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue,indicating that the APB112 Smart Key Simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the Diagnostic Device.
3. The APB112 Smart Key Simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel Diagnostic Device according to the selected vehicle system function.
4. Place the Smart Key Simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip.After decoding, the original car chip data can becopied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types ofkey chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
1. Not work alone, but works together with any of the Autel Diagnostic Device i.e MaxiIM IM608, Autel MaxiIM IM508, and MX808IM
2. Compact but would need to be used with the XP400
, not with XP200.
3. Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
AUTEL APB112 Package List:
1pc x APB112 Smart Key Simulator
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide