Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Improved Version 5pcs/lot
Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Improved Version
This is only PCB without case,if you need the key shell as well,please buy Benz Smart Key Shell (SA1794)
1 VVDI BE Key Pro Improved Version = 200 VVDI MB BGA Tool Points= 1 VVDI MB BGA Token, please get the token yourself in APP.
VVDI BE key Pro improvements:
1. Fix the bug that W164/W639 EIS data doesn't synchronize the key.
2. Fix the bug that the BE key fails to turn on the ignition after repeat try.
3. Fix the bug of trunk remote open
4. Fix the bug that the BE key only sent RF signal for one time, after update, the RF signal can be sent for two times when press and release the key.
5. Modify the rolling algorithm, fix some errors of BE key.
6. Add pre-roll algorithm: the HASH value can roll ahead.
7. Adopt car-grade quartz crystal, improve infrared communication stability.
8. Boost the infrared signal when you press the button.
9. Support resetting the key frequency between 315MHZ and 433.92 in the way of VVDI MB tool or the PCB SMD resistor
Tip: VVDI MB tool has priority over the SMD resistor, which means if you reset the key frequency with VVDI MB tool at first, the SMD resistor won't work, and you need to use the VVDI MB tool to erase the frequency then use the SMD resistor.
1pcx VVDI BE key Pro improved version (PCB only without case)
How to assemble the case with VVDI BE key Pro improved version board?
This post shows the general guide on how to assemble VVDI BE Key Pro imrpoved version with the Smart Key Shell 3 Button for Mercedes Benz.
1. Put the VVDI BE key Pro improved version PCB into the case.
2. Cover the bottom case.
3. Insert the battery and cover the case.
4. Push the metal strips on both sides into the right position.
If the rear metal component is first assembled, then the metal strips on both sides won't be able to pushed into the right position.
5. Here rearmetal button.
6.Put into the small key and start button.
If you want to disassemble the case, please do it from the last step to the first step.
If the rear metal component is firstly assembled, then the metal strips on both sides won't be able to put into the right position.
Any questions, Please contact me freely.
Live Support: Chat with us online