SKE-LT Smart Key Emulator for Lonsdor K518ISE Key Programmer
- SKE-LT Smart Key Emulator work with K518ISE to realized Toyota/Lexus smart key all keys lost via OBD. No need to connect with server and No disassembly required.
- Red: SKE-LT-8A(88/A8)-Support 88/A8 smart key.
- Green: SKE-LT-DST80(98)-Supports 98 smart key.
- Blue: SKE-LT-8A(A9)-Supports A9 smart key.
- Black: SKE-LT-DST40(94/D4)- Support 94/D4 smart key
SKE-LT Smart Key Emulator
CR2032=3V(Please install battery)
SKE-LT Smart Key Emulator functions:
Bind emulator key:
first use, it is required to bind SKE-LT emulator to K518ISE main unit;
Backup EEPROM data:
backup on board computer immodata;
Make emergency emulator key:
with the backup immodata to make the designated SKE emulator key to the key that can replace the original master key. Such key can be used to turn on the ignition, then add smart key can be proceed;
Add smart key:
to add a smart key.
Delete smart key:
to delete a programmed key.
K518ISE key programmer work with the smart key emulator as below:
SKE-LT: Smart Key emulator - Toyota/Lexus smart key for all key lost via OBD
SKE-LT-DST40(94/D4) -Supports 94/D4 smart key.
SKE-LT-8A(88/A8)-Support 88/A8 smart key.
SKE-LT-DST80(98)-Supports 98 smart key.
SKE-LT-8A(A9)-Supports A9 smart key.
1. Press and hold the power button for 2 sec to turn on/off; In start status, when standby for 2 min, the key will automatically shut down; After switching 3 times, the key will be initialized, and can be recycled again.
2. Status indicator: Blue-normal; Red-hardware failure;
3. After receiving the product, please open the back cover of each emulator and install battery first before using it.
Steps to install battery:
How to Operate the SKE-LT Smart Key Emulator on all key lost situation:
1. Go to the “Bind emulator key” function;
2. Turn on emulator key and put it into K518ISE key slot (put the status indicator down, make sure the key is active);
3. Following the system direction and click “OK” to start binding;
4. After binding completed, the system will indicate”Binding successful”.
2) Backup EEPROM data
Connect K518ISE with car OBD port, enter into "Backup immodata" to back up the data.
3) Make emergency emulator key
After choosing the immodata, in a network environment, the system will indicate to choose the corresponding SKE emulator key model, please start the key and put it into K518ISE key slot(make sure the key is activate), follow the instruction to make an emulator key.
4) Add smart key
Click the car start button, put the generated SKE emulator key close to the start button, with induction the car will automatically activated.
The system will read current key count, then follow the instruction to add key.
1.“Bind emulator key”can identify the SKE emulator key binding state;
2. SKE emulator key need to bind K518ISE host and can bind only for one time;
3. When making emulator key, make sure well net connection and to choose the corresponding SKE emulator key model correctly.
Lonsdor K518SE Introduction of the 5th Emulator
Orange SKE-LT-DSTAES 128bit
New update Pre-Announcment to include OFF-LINE Calculation for
Black: SKE-LT-DST40(94/D4) - Supports 94/D4 smart key & Green: SKE-LT-DST80(98) - Supports 98 smart key.
Q: What about the emulators which where purchased from the start ??
A: Will work gradually, for the next update only the Black & Green will work covering Page1 which states with ( 94 / D4 & 98 ) offline
1pc x Black: SKE-LT-DST40(94/D4)
1pc x Red: SKE-LT-8A(88/A8)
1pc x Blue: SKE-LT-8A(A9)
1pc x Green: SKE-LT-DST80(98)
Live Support: Chat with us online
Skype: sales@CarKeyDeals.comAny questions, Please contact me freely.Scan the QRcode shown below, enter in m.CarKeyDeals.com mobile version automatically.